Other Family's Final Resting Places
The Family of The Brandon Children
Though, tragically, Charlotte and Gerard had many children that did not survive until adulthood, there were some that did. My research shows that the couple had, at least, thirteen children; eight of these perished and five lived to adulthood and married - with a few having children of their own.
- James married and had three children:
(Gerard, Pauline, and Charlotte Brandon).
- Charlotte married and had (at least) two children:
(Geraldine, Philip, Joseph Jr, and Mary Peirce).
- Ella married and had four children:
(Charlotte, Anna, Agnes, and David Stanton).
- Charles married but - to my knowledge - had no children.
- Mary married but - to my knowledge - had no children.
These surviving siblings, their children, and their children's children are the continuing Brandon family line. As I find where these family members are laid to rest, I will record that information on their individual pages.
Most of the grave links on this site will go to the Find A Grave website.
These are family graves on private land, shared with me by descendants of the Brandon family.